Both strategic and tactical marketing knowledge and skills are cultivated, especially those pertinent to today’s rapidly changing marketing environment, where innovation, technology, customer requirements, and competition are intensifying in speed and complexity.
The Master of Science in Marketing at the University of Illinois at Chicago aims to produce marketing professionals prepared to work in the full range of marketing careers, including brand marketing, digital marketing, marketing communications, and marketing research and analytics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Research
- Digital and Social Media Marketing
- Multicultural Marketing
- International Business Operations
- International Marketing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 95 other Masters in Digital Communication in United States
- Applicants are considered on an individual basis. Transcripts for all undergraduate and any graduate work must be submitted to the UIC Business Liautaud Graduate School Program Office.
- Degree Required Bachelor's degree.
- Tests Required GMAT or GRE, taken within five years of entry into the program.
- Letters of Recommendation Two required.
- Personal Statement Required.
- Resume Required.
International7227 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7227 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
7,227 - 17,714 USD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.