The Public Affairs and Politics program from Rutgers University is normally a one-year degree for full-time students, but students may also pursue it in a part-time fashion. Prospective students with five or more years of work experience in politics or public policy are encouraged to apply for the M.P.A.P.
- Solving public problems through constructive engagement of governmental, private, and non-profit actors;
- Addressing the challenge of urbanization in its various global manifestations;
- Serving New Jersey’s need for a rigorous and engaging public policy forum; and
- Preparing students for rewarding professional careers in public service.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Public Policy Formation
- Research Design
- Basic Quantitative Methods
- Economics and Public Policy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesPolitical Science View 244 other Masters in Political Science in United States
- Personal Statement of Interest (must be electronic)
- 3 Letters of Recommendation, Vitae/Resume
- GRE General (or LSAT for joint law and GMAT for joint MBA degree only)
International30144 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15072 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National30144 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15072 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State17736 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8868 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.