The MS in Dietetics Program at the University of Rhode Island is a 100% online non-thesis degree program that allows you to obtain your MS in just 14 months.
The program consists of 11 courses completed over seven, 7-week sessions. The coursework provide you with the academic background to apply to practice settings.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Introduction to Clinical Practice
- Advanced Medical Nutrition Therapy in Dietetics
- Foodservice Operations
- Community Nutrition and Health Promotion
- Clinical Nutrition Management
- 14 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics View 281 other Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics in United States
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in the United States or a foreign institution of acceptable standing
- Adequate undergraduate preparation in the proposed major field or equivalent evidence of an appropriate background for undertaking an advanced degree program
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better in the undergraduate career that can be confirmed with official transcripts from the institution (some programs may require a higher or lower GPA).
International29774 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29774 USD per year during 14 months.
National29774 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29774 USD per year during 14 months.
In-State16322 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16322 USD per year during 14 months.
Living costs for Kingston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.