The fully online Cyber Security Professional Science program at the University of Rhode Island that is geared towards working professionals who have already completed a four-year undergraduate degree. This online program allows students to complete their degree within an approved course track in a specific area.
The PSM, while equivalent to a full Masters degree, does not require a capstone project, such as a thesis. The individual courses in the PSM do require students to complete graduate-level research projects. The final course in the program has students complete an internship, which may be covered by their existing employment, saving time and effort.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Information Assurance
- Introduction to Network and Systems Security
- Advanced Topics in Network and Systems Security
- Professional Skills for Cyber Security
- Cyber Security Internship
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIT Security Cyber Security View 112 other Masters in Cyber Security in United States
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in the United States or a foreign institution of acceptable standing
- Adequate undergraduate preparation in the proposed major field or equivalent evidence of an appropriate background for undertaking an advanced degree program
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better in the undergraduate career that can be confirmed with official transcripts from the institution (some programs may require a higher or lower GPA).
International28292 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28292 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National15514 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15514 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State22382 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22382 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.