With the increased use of systems supporting big data analytics, data-driven decision-making has become an integral part of industrial and organizational strategy. This has created the need for a workforce with an educational background in these specializations, both in the US and around the world.
The Master of Science in Computer Information Systems (MSCIS) from Christian Brothers University is designed with the option to complete degree on campus or as a hybrid curriculum (with classroom and online instruction) or choice of completing it completely online. Emphasis is given on data analysis and decision-making for computer information systems.
Learning outcomes for the MSCIS degree include:
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of database management, data analytics, computer networks, and cybersecurity
- Ability to recognize design and implement solutions for data analytics, data storage, and data networks
- Fundamental knowledge of methods and systems for organizational decision-making
- Prepares graduates for professional success in modern and emerging areas of computer technology/systems, spanning various industries including healthcare, banking, and finance, among others
- Emphasis is given on data analysis, operations research, and organizational decision-making
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Operations Research
- Technical Project Management
- Management of Information Systems
- Computer Networks & Cyber Security
- Database and Big Data Management
- Data Science
- Software Programming for Engineers
- 18 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Business Information Systems Computer Sciences View 547 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To be considered for admission for the upcoming Fall or Spring semester, you must submit a formal electronic or paper-based application to the Office of Admissions and pay the $100 application fee.
- SEND OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS: You must include all international supplemental documents in order for your application to be considered complete.
- CERTIFICATE OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT: All persons or agencies providing assistance to the applicant must complete this form. The bank statement(s) must be on official bank letterhead showing the availability of funds
- International students who have attended another college or university outside of the US will need to have their transcripts evaluated by World Education Services (WES).
International13750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 625 USD per credit during 18 months.
National13750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 625 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for Memphis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.