Students learn to act as facilitators in defining and pursuing the public interest. Those who are new to the Public Administration - Higher Education Administration program at Southern Utah University field will learn how to effectively manage in their organization and make ethical decisions that will benefit the community at large.
Versatile in its design, students may customize the program to suit their personal interests and career objectives. A variety of electives are available, and students may choose from course offerings in any combination of on-campus or online.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Program Overview and Theory of Public Administration
- Public Finance Economics
- Research Methods
- Public Administration & Ethics
- Administrative Law
- Human Resources
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Business Administration Public Administration View 3505 other Masters in Education in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- SUU Graduate Admissions application
- Payment of the non-refundable application fee
- A Letter of Intent written by the applicant
- A current resume
- Receipt of three (3) letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts from all previously attended institutions.
- Writing sample
- Achieved and awarded a Bachelors Degree from an accredited university or college
- Online Out-of-State only applicants must have 1 year of professional work experience. Experience will be evaluated by the admission committee in consideration with the full application.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8276 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National16552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8276 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State5114 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2557 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.