Career opportunities for individuals with an MPA may include federal/state/local government, higher education administration, HR management, law enforcement administration, management consulting, or non-profit management.
These career paths provide many substantially different opportunities and can make a difference in local and global communities.
The MPA degree program is housed within the Department of Political Science and Criminal Justice, in the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at Southern Utah University. Versatile in its design, students may customize the 36-credit hour program to suit their personal interests and career objectives. The MPA program at SUU currently has approximately 113 students, most of whom complete the MPA degree within two years.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Program Overview and Theory of Public Administration
- Public Sector Economics
- Administrative Law
- Research Methods
- Public Human Resources Management
- Critical Thinking and Ethics in the Public Sector
- Capstone in Public Administration
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPublic Administration Criminal Law Criminology View 223 other Masters in Criminal Law in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- SUU Graduate Admissions application
- Payment of the non-refundable application fee
- A Letter of Intent written by the applicant
- A current resume
- Receipt of three (3) professional references (Applicants with an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher need only submit a list of references with contact information. Applicants with a GPA below 3.0 must submit letters of reference.
- Official transcripts from all previously attended institutions.
- Writing sample
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23620 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Cedar City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.