The Sustainability Strategies program of The New School applies an equity lens in advancing environmental sustainability and resilience.
Ideal for planners, directors, and consultants for environmental NGOs, emerging "green" industries, and planning and regulatory agencies.
Develop successful models of public administration and business that take into account ecological, social, and financial sustainability.
Benefit from the resources, student networks, and faculty expertise of a university-wide management and entrepreneurship community.
Graduates of the certificate program take on multifaceted roles in management, consulting, operations, design, corporate sustainability, and public policy.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Climate Change: Systemic Crisis and Systemic Change
- Corporate Sustainability and Social Responsibility
- Sustainability Perspectives and Practice
- Leadership for Sustainability and Environmental Policy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesSustainable Development Environmental Economics & Policy Environmental Management View 114 other Masters in Sustainable Development in United States
- Applicants are required to apply online using The New School’s Online Application
- The application fee is $50. The fee is paid through the online application and is nonrefundable
- Statement of Purpose
- Letters of Recommendation
- Academic or Professional Writing Sample (Optional)
- Although not required, if you took the Graduate Record Examination (GRE), or the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT), scores can be submitted to support your application
- All applicants whose first language is not English must submit valid TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, or Duolingo scores
International1710 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1710 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1710 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1710 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.