Homeland Security and Emergency Management Program at the National University Learning Outcomes
- Integrate tools, resources, and organizational systems for the successful implementation of homeland security and emergency management issues.
- Formulate global mindset to terrorism, homeland security and emergency management issues.
- Assess the impact of security issues for the operation of the public and private sectors with respect to manmade and natural disasters.
- Integrate resources, organizational systems, and decision making processes for the successful implementation of homeland security and emergency management plans.
- Assess the impact of communications and the media on terrorism, homeland security and emergency management messaging.
- Critique legal and ethical issues in homeland security and emergency management.
- The program represents an interdisciplinary area of research and application that brings together the fields of homeland security, terrorism, and emergency management as they relate to man-made and natural disasters.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEmergency & Disaster Management Terrorism & Security Cyber Security View 105 other Masters in Terrorism & Security in United States
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university where an overall grade point average of 2.5 or better was achieved.
- Students with a grade point average of 2.0 to 2.49 may be admitted to the University if they have a satisfactory score on one of the following tests: GMAT, GRE, Miller Analogies Test, or an approved, standardized program-specific exam.
- Students with an undergraduate grade point average of 2.0 to 2.49 may be accepted to National University on a probationary status.
- Complete an application for admission and enrollment agreement.
International430 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 430 USD per module and a duration of 12 months.
National430 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 430 USD per module and a duration of 12 months.
cost per quarter unit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.