Students can choose from a variety of courses to study the topics they want to study.
- Advanced Coursework: You will learn the fundamentals required for writing, studying, and learning at the post-mater’s level.
- Completely Customizable:You can choose 27 of the required 30 credits in this certificate, so you can take the classes that align with your career goals.
- Flexible: Study on your schedule. Our online format allows you to plan your coursework around your life.
- Transferable: If you choose to continue your education, you can apply credits earned in this certificate program toward our Ed.S. or Ed.D. programs and get your degree faster.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Understanding Linguistics and Second Language Learners
- Advanced Foundations of Second Language Learners
- Assessment Methods for Second Language Learners
- Methods and Materials for Second Language Instruction
- Professional Advocacy and Leadership for Second Language Learners
- Curriculum and Instructional Design for Diversity
- Standards-Driven Learning
- Assessment Strategies
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Languages Teaching View 343 other Masters in Teaching in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete and submit all application components including the admission application, including the enrollment agreement, and payment agreement.
- Submit the nonrefundable application fee.
- Provide official transcripts from a regionally accredited institution indicating successful completion of the level of education required for entry to the program.
- Transcripts that are international and/or not in English must be evaluated through an NACES-recommended agency.
- Texas applicants may only submit evaluations from agencies approved by the Texas Education Agency.
- International applicants must request the course-by-course evaluation. The evaluation report must show that the non-U.S. education is equivalent to the education/accreditation level required for the program.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10780 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National10780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10780 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.