Theories of interaction are taught through experiential activities that you can apply to training opportunities.
- Relevant Coursework: Every course within this Adult Education and Corporate Training program at the American College of Education is directly related to adult education and training. You’ll learn relevant skills you can put to use immediately.
- Well-Rounded Approach: You’ll learn about many facets of training and adult education: instructional strategies and design, evaluation, and assessment.
- Flexible: Study on your schedule. Our online format allows you to plan your coursework around your life.
- Transferable: If you choose to continue your education, you can apply most of the credits earned in this certificate program toward some of our master’s degrees and get your degree faster.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Designing Learning Environments
- Evaluating Instructional Programs
- Instructional Strategies for the Adult Learner
- Assessing Adult Learners
- Principles of Knowing
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Corporate Social Responsibility Adult Education View 1018 other Masters in Education in United States
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum grade point average cumulative 2.5 on a 4.0 scale for full admission
- Number of courses per certificate restricted
- Transcripts that are international and/or not in English must be evaluated through an NACES-recommended agency.
- Texas applicants may only submit evaluations from agencies approved by the Texas Education Agency.
- International applicants must request the course-by-course evaluation. The evaluation report must show that the non-U.S. education is equivalent to the education/accreditation level required for the program.
International5100 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5100 USD for the full programme during 9 months.
National5100 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5100 USD for the full programme during 9 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.