This Educational Leadership - Instructional Leadership K-12 School Leadership degree at Northern Arizona University was designed for teachers wishing to take a more active leadership role in their schools; it is a first step if you wish to pursue state Administrative Certification.
The School Leadership emphasis is designed to help candidates prepare to serve in leadership positions at the K-12 level which do not necessarily require State administrator certification. Examples may include, but are not limited to, teachers serving as a department chair of an academic unit, leading curriculum initiatives, working with school and community programs, etc.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership Skills
- Legal Aspects of School Administration
- Publicity and Politics of Education
- Supervision of Instruction
- Personnel Administration in Education
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1537 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants must have earned a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 out of a 4.0 scale for their bachelor’s degree to be considered for regular admission. Admitted students are expected to have undergraduate educational experiences, including general education studies, that are similar to those required for a baccalaureate at Northern Arizona University.
- Applicants who have earned their degree(s) from an international institution must submit official transcripts directly from the university or college. The transcripts must be in the original language of the country accompanied by an English translation. If the degree awarded and the date of award is not on the transcripts, applicants must also include a separate degree certificate document.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25708 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25708 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National25708 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25708 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State11000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11000 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.