In the Business Administration program at Northern Arizona University will gain deeper knowledge, experience and understanding in the disciplines of accounting, finance, economics, management, marketing, strategy and more. Experiential learning opportunities in conjunction with practical classroom instruction will provide each MBA student with the confidence and integrative business skills necessary to successfully manage and lead organizations in today’s dynamic global business environment.
As a result, our MBA program graduates have several ways to advance their careers. Our graduates gain knowledge and understanding that each organization is unique and is comprised of an integrated set of functional activities. This makes our MBA graduates attractive and competitive prospects for advancement into managerial and leadership positions within their current organizations.
- Decision Modelling and Simulation
- Contemporary Developments
- Case Studies in Financial Reporting
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Advanced Taxes
- Accounting for Managers
- Healthcare Consulting Practicum
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1554 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- NAU Graduate Online application is required for all programs. Details on admission requirements are included in the online application.
- Undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A"), or the equivalent.
- Admission to many graduate programs is on a competitive basis, and programs may have higher standards than those established by the Graduate College.
International7000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 USD per semester during 10 months.
National7000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 USD per semester during 10 months.
Living costs for Flagstaff
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.