More importantly, the Business Administration program at Brentwood University is a preparation for students who want to start and operate their own business. Upon completion of the core credit courses, students have the option to expand their education with a specialization by completing two additional specialization courses.
Students who successfully complete the Master of Business Administration degree program will acquire the following competencies:
- Critical Thinking: solve managerial problems using critical thinking skills and quantitative analysis;
- Ethical Reasoning: evaluate the moral and ethical principles practiced in the organizational setting;
- Team Development: analyze the use of managerial and leadership skills to develop productive teams;
- Decision Making and Execution: research business information to support the decision making process and execute decisions;
- Effective Communication: assess internal and external communication practices used in business; and
- Global Thinking: analyze business opportunities and challenges from a global perspective.
- Organization and Leadership
- Innovation and Technology Leadership
- Accounting and Finance
- Micro and Macro Economics
- Marketing and Entrepreneurship
- Business Strategy
- Managerial Accounting and Financial Management
- Human Resources Management
- Essentials Of Project Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1503 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Student must have earned a Bachelor’s Degree from an institution approved by the local authorities, or an institution outside the United States or Canada and in addition provides a comprehensive evaluation of the degree performed by a foreign credential evaluation service that is a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES)
- Student must pay all applicable fees, as per the current published fee schedule at the time of the signing or entering into an enrollment contract or make other arrangements acceptable to the school.
- This institution does award credit for satisfactory completion of CLEP or other comparable examinations.
- This institution may award credit for experiential learning.
International14000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National14000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Irvine
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.