The unique Global Business Administration program of Tufts University begins with the course work and knowledge of a global MBA program and adds in-depth layers of international context, arming you with broader leadership skills and the capacity to make better strategic decisions, think across geographic and disciplinary borders, and accelerate your business career.
As a Fletcher student, your education will go beyond the borders of a traditional MBA program, equipping you with the management skills and contextual intelligence to stand out in a crowded field of MBA graduates and succeed in corporations, nonprofits, the public sector, and beyond.
Join our accomplished network of change-makers at The Fletcher School at Tufts University.
- The Fletcher School’s international relations master’s degree programs are ranked #6 in the world by Foreign Policy Magazine.
- Fletcher boasts a truly worldwide network, with alumni who live and work in more than 135 countries across the globe.
- Since its founding in 1933, Fletcher has produced Fortune 500 CEOs, heads of state, entrepreneurs, and nonprofit and military leaders.
- Planning to pivot from your current professional path to a new career focused on global management.
- Looking to cultivate your career as a business professional in a U.S.-based or international company.
- Keen to gain skills and a network to take on international assignments.
- Looking to transition between the social, public, and private sectors.
- Hoping to build a career in business for environmental, social, or economic impact.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Strategy and Innovation
- Corporate Finance and Global Capital Markets
- The Politics of the Global Economy
- International Business Law
- Global Marketing Management
- Decision Analysis for Business
- 16 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Law International Business View 556 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- A résumé is required, including your education and professional experience. Be sure to highlight any elements of your background as they relate to international affairs and global business.
- You will need to submit official transcripts or copies of official transcripts from all colleges and universities that contributed toward a degree, regardless of whether you earned a degree
- Statement of Purpose and Essay
- Two reference letters are required, but a maximum of four will be considered
- Applicants whose native language is not English are required to provide official English language testing scores
- Application Fee of $80
- While we do not require GMAT or GRE scores for admission, we encourage applicants who have taken these tests to submit their scores.
Six years of work experience are recommended to apply.
International60534 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 80712 USD for the full programme during 16 months.
National60534 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 80712 USD for the full programme during 16 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.