Tufts University’s Fletcher School, ranked No. 6 for its international relations master’s programs by Foreign Policy Magazine, offers an online Master of Global Business Administration that can be completed in as few as 16 months. The program prepares students to become global business leaders.
Fletcher's online Master of Global Business Administration Online from Tufts University teaches business fundamentals with a global outlook.
As a student in Fletcher’s online GBA program, you will expand your perspective by understanding the complex realities of working at the intersection of business and the international context.
As a student, you will:
- Consider how volatile economies impact business
- Evaluate the business risk associated with political instability
- Understand how social and environmental considerations intersect with businesses
- Learn how to negotiate and lead across sectors
- Work with complex legal issues across borders
- Build a business strategy with "distance vision"
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The online Master of Global Business Administration from the Tufts Fletcher School equips students to apply advanced business strategy in a global context through a multidisciplinary curriculum that covers:
- international business
- and policy
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 71 other Masters in International Business in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Résumé including your education and professional experience.
- Statement of purpose and essay. In these two essays, we ask you to describe your career goals, how Fletcher can help further them, and how your unique perspective will enhance the Fletcher community.
- Letters of recommendation. Two reference letters are required, but a maximum of four will be considered.
- Proof of English Proficiency (if applicable).
- Application fee. The nonrefundable application fee is $80.
- Optional GRE or GMAT scores. While we do not require GMAT or GRE scores for admission, we encourage applicants who have taken these tests to submit their scores.
Six years of work experience are recommended to apply.
International56862 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 75816 USD for the full programme and a duration of 16 months.
National56862 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 75816 USD for the full programme and a duration of 16 months.
The following organizations provide additional information about scholarships and funding opportunities:
- The Association of Professional Schools of International Affairs (APSIA): Fellowships and scholarships related to graduate study in international affairs
- College Board: A scholarship database based on the College Board’s Annual Survey of Financial Aid Programs
- Massachusetts Educational Financing Authority (MEFA): Financial planning resources and loans available to US citizens and permanent residents
- Open Education Database (OEDB):A large database of grants and scholarships
- Fastweb: Comprehensive student financial and scholarship information
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.