Tufts University’s Global Business Administration Online, ranked No. 6 for its international relations master’s programs by Foreign Policy Magazine, offers an online Master of Global Business Administration that can be completed in as few as 16 months. The program prepares students to become global business leaders.
Fletcher's online Master of Global Business Administration Online from Tufts University teaches business fundamentals with a global outlook.
As a student in Fletcher’s online GBA program, you will expand your perspective by understanding the complex realities of working at the intersection of business and the international context.
As a student, you will:
- Consider how volatile economies impact business
- Evaluate the business risk associated with political instability
- Understand how social and environmental considerations intersect with businesses
- Learn how to negotiate and lead across sectors
- Work with complex legal issues across borders
- Build a business strategy with "distance vision"
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The online Master of Global Business Administration from the Tufts Fletcher School equips students to apply advanced business strategy in a global context through a multidisciplinary curriculum that covers:
- international business
- and policy
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 482 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Résumé including your education and professional experience.
- Statement of purpose and essay. In these two essays, we ask you to describe your career goals, how Fletcher can help further them, and how your unique perspective will enhance the Fletcher community.
- Letters of recommendation. Two reference letters are required, but a maximum of four will be considered.
- Proof of English Proficiency (if applicable).
- Application fee. The nonrefundable application fee is $80.
Six years of work experience are recommended to apply.
International40647 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54196 USD for the full programme during 16 months.
National40647 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54196 USD for the full programme during 16 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.