Accountants with deep financial expertise, business acumen, real-world experience, decision-making ability, and effective communication skills are vital to businesses of all sizes and have tremendous career opportunities.
The online M.S. in Accounting (MSA) program offered by the Indiana University Kelley School of Business on edX is designed for smart, hardworking students with integrity and passion who want to substantially enhance their understanding of accounting and broaden their career opportunities.
The master’s degree curriculum includes courses in financial and managerial accounting, financial statement analysis, finance, tax planning and strategy, auditing, and data analytics-based decision-making. The online program is designed to be flexible and rigorous, allowing you to complete a high quality program on your own schedule, and at your own pace.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses in the degree program are:
- Financial Reporting I
- Financial Reporting II
- Managerial Accounting and Corporate Control
- Financial Statements Analysis and Valuation
- Managerial Economics
- Tax Planning and Strategy
- Law and Negotiations
- Auditing and Internal Controls
- Analytical Methods and Decision-Making
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Initial Deadline: July 1. Rolling admissions
The Master’s degree in Accounting requires 30 hours of coursework. Each of the 10 courses counts as 3 credit hours.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 62 other Masters in Economics in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
A full master’s degree application includes the following:
- An undergraduate Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent from an accredited college or university in the United States or a comparable degree from a recognized institution of higher learning from outside of the United States
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation from professional or academic contact
- Official GMAT or GRE Score (waived if undergraduate GPA at least 3.0 and 2 or more years of professional experience in business after the undergraduate degree)
- TOEFL: Required for international students only
International10500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National10500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Financial Aid including loans is available. All federal financial aid benefits and restrictions apply to enrolled online MSA students. Federal aid enrollment requirements apply.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.