Covering all fundamental business disciplines, such as Marketing, Accounting, Organisational Behaviour and Finance, this exclusive structure from one of Australia’s top-ranked business schools delivers even more impact than a traditional MBA and prepares you for the boardrooms of tomorrow’s most successful companies.
The Global Master of Business Administration course offered by Coursera in partnership with Macquarie University prepares its students for the professional world by partnering with relevant companies.
One of these partnerships is with SAS, the global leader in AI and advanced analytics. SAS aims to empower and inspire its customers around the world to transform data into intelligence.
This partnership has multifaceted and significant benefits for Global MBA students. Students will be able to increase their skill set by using the current market-leading analytics platform. The partnership will also grant Global MBA students access to the SAS Global Certification, which in turn will provide students with SAS courses that will help them qualify for SAS industry accreditation in a range of SAS Certifications, including the SAS Academy for Data Science. Students who are earning the accreditation can elect to be listed in the SAS Global Certified Professional Directory which is commonly accessed by employers and recruitment agencies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Know your people
- Know your organisation
- Adapt your leadership style
- Become a meaning maker
- Be competitive
- Be global
- Be disruptive
- Be sustainable
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 14 months
- 10 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 68 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
GPA of 5 out of 7 (Australian AQF Level 7 or recognised equivalent)
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Coursera and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- An undergraduate degree with a minimum WAM of 65 (Australian AQF Level 7 or recognised equivalent).
- Three (3) years of supervisory (including team/project leader) or professional experience
- Applicants who have not undertaken recognised studies taught in English (e.g. an undergraduate degree) are required to demonstrate proficiency in English to an IELTS of 7.0 overall or equivalent, with a minimum 6.0 in reading, writing, speaking and listening
- Resume, including details of supervisory or professional experience
- Details of academic qualifications including academic transcripts and testamurs
- Two reference forms, both professional
- IELTS or equivalent English Language results dated within the last 2 years
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33942 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39600 AUD for the full programme during 14 months.
National33942 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39600 AUD for the full programme during 14 months.
- AUD $1,650 per unit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.