The Reading and Literacy Added Authorization (RLAA) is granted by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CCTC) upon recommendation by California State University East Bay. It authorizes service as a reading specialist at a school site.
Gradutes may become specialists in Elementary and Secondary Literacy Development. They may also work in interventionist positions, such as Reading Intervention Teacher, Literacy Coach, District Literacy Specialist, Grade Level Chair, and/or Department Chair.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Literacy Research and Methods
- Reading Comprehension Research and Methods
- Culture of Literacy: Focus on Diversity
- Literacy Assessment
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesLiterature View 359 other Masters in Literature in United States
- If you were educated outside of the U.S., you must have earned a degree equivalent to a 4-year U.S. Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution. An official determination of eligibility will be made during the application process.
- Have the equivalent of a minimum 2.5 GPA
- Pay the 70.00 USD non-refundable application fee.
- Official academic records of all colleges or universities attended (High School Transcripts are not required)
- English language exam score (TOEFL or IELTS)
International15546 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15546 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National15546 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15546 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State8274 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8274 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.