Our practice-based learning places students front and center at organizations working on the most urgent problems facing communities. Access to the Tishman Environment and Design Center, International Field Programs, NSSR economic courses, Parsons design courses and other Milano programs prepare them to engage with a diverse scientific, social, and political world. The program culminates in a capstone project in which students bring their knowledge and critical perspectives to a real-world challenge.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Current Issues in Sustainability Science
- Environmental Economics
- Methods in Environmental Research
- Colloquium in Environmental Management
- Conservation Biology: The Preservation of Biological Diversity
- Hazardous Materials Management
- Energy Transitions: A Global Dependence
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Sustainable Development View 116 other Masters in Sustainable Development in United States
- Complete the online application.
- Send your $60 non-refundable application fee.
- Official transcripts are required from every college or university you have attended – they need to be in their original sealed envelopes.
- GRE scores
- Applicants with a non-US degree: In lieu of a transcript, please submit a course-by-course evaluation along with U.S. degree equivalency information of your coursework from any member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services or by Educated Choices.
International1030 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1030 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1030 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1030 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State713 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 713 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.