- Graduates will be prepared to work in a variety of settings serving children, youth and families, including, but not limited to, mental health clinics, schools, hospitals, community centers, state and local government and private practice. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of social workers is projected to grow 12 percent from 2014 to 2024 – faster than the average for all occupations.
- The Social Work Children - Youth and Families program at the Montclair State University is ideal for students interested in full-time study who would like to complete their degree within two years. Students enrolling in the fall 2018 semester are offered a guaranteed fixed-rate tuition of $34,000 for the 60-credit master’s program if they complete their studies by summer 2020.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Generalist Social Work Practice I: Individuals, Families and Groups
- Diversity, Oppression and Social Justice
- Social Welfare Policy and Services
- Human Behavior and the Social Environment
- Field Education Seminar
- Generalist Social Work Practice II: Organizations and Communities
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Applications completed after the priority deadline will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
DisciplinesFamily & Consumer Science Social Work View 157 other Masters in Family & Consumer Science in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Transcript: One from each college attended.
- Letters of Recommendation: Two.
- Resume: Required.
- Students holding degrees from non-US institutions must request a course-by-course transcript evaluation from a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services or by Educated Choices. TOEFL (Test of English as a foreign language), IELTS (International English Language Testing System) or Duolingo English Test are required for applicants to any program who earned their degree in a country where English is not the official language. Please check our International Applicants page for more information and for our current TOEFL/IELTS Waiver Policy.
International701 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 701 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National701 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 701 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.