The Montclair State University School of Nursing MSN degree program prepares nurses for career opportunities in Nursing Administration, Nursing Education, and Clinical Research. Graduates demonstrate the knowledge and skills required for today’s dynamic healthcare environment and the future.
More informationVisit official programme website
Our degree specializations in Nursing Administration, Nursing Education, and Clinical Research provide opportunities for ongoing career advancement, recognition of expertise through national certification, and participation in national organizations. Career possibilities include:
- Nursing Education specialty: positions as instructors and professors in a variety of academic and clinical settings.
- Nursing Administration specialty: positions in community, long-term and acute care facilities with opportunities for expanding opportunities in management
- Clinical Research specialty: positions in academic medical centers, private practices, regulatory agencies, and pharmaceutical and other scientific companies as research coordinators, monitors, auditors and clinical trials managers.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 748 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Complete the online application.
- Send your $60 non-refundable application fee.
- Official transcripts are required from every college or university you have attended – they need to be in their original sealed envelopes.
- GRE scores
- Applicants with a non-US degree: In lieu of a transcript, please submit a course-by-course evaluation along with U.S. degree equivalency information of your coursework from any member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services or by Educated Choices.
International1030 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1030 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1030 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1030 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State713 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 713 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.