This 30-credit Interdisciplinary Studies degree from Southern Utah University allows students to develop an individualized program of study, tailored to students’ personal passions and career objectives. Students will enjoy the flexibility of online and/or face-to-face courses, taught by highly qualified faculty.
To build the individualized 30-credit M.I.S. program of study, students complete a three-credit introductory course, a 3-credit capstone, two 9-credit learning blocks, and one 6-credit learning block from the following programs of study:
- Arts Administration
- Brain-Based Learning
- Business Administration
- Contemporary Animal Services Leadership*
- Contemporary Animal Services Leadership - ELC Graduates
- Corporate Online Training
- Cybersecurity & Information Assurance
- Leadership Studies
- General Studies
- Music Technology
- Non-Profit Management
- Online Teaching
- Professional Communication
- Public Administration
- School Library (endorsement available)*
- Social Media & Public Relations
- Special Education (no endorsement)
- Systems Quality Leadership & Management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Arts Administration
- Arts Advocacy and Cultural Policy
- Leadership Development in the Arts
- Legal Issues in the Arts
- Grant Writing
- Aviation Economics
- Airline and Dispatch Operations
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership Music View 1966 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A student with active status in the program must be continuously enrolled for a minimum of one (1) credit hour during each semester of each academic year they are in the program.
- A student must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher to maintain active status in the degree program. If the cumulative GPA falls below this point, the student loses their standing in the program and must reapply for admission;
- As per SUU policy, a student may retake a course to receive a better grade, but the last grade received is the grade reflected on the transcript;
- Students have a maximum of six (6) years from the date of initial enrollment to complete the degree; and
- Students are expected to meet with the program advisor during the enrollment period preceding each new semester. It is important that students meet with an advisor prior to registration for each new semester.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23620 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Cedar City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.