This 30-credit degree allows students to develop an individualized program of study, tailored to students’ personal passions and career objectives. Students will enjoy the flexibility of online and/or face-to-face courses, taught by highly qualified faculty.
Program Learning Outcomes of the Master of Interdisciplinary Studies degree from Southern Utah University
- Learners will be able to effectively communicate and present ideas with clarity and persuasive force.
- Learners will explore and apply various concepts of scholarly research.
- Learners will develop and demonstrate scholarly writing skills corresponding to graduate level.
- Arts Administration
- Business Administration
- Contemporary Animal Services Leadership
- Contemporary Animal Services Leadership - ELC Graduates
- Cybersecurity & Information Assurance
- English: Creative Writing
- English: Rhetoric/Composition
- Leadership Studies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are accepted up until registration is no longer available for the current semester
DisciplinesEducation Management Studies Music View 1117 other Masters in Music in United States
- Once you are admitted, you will be sent a letter of admission and an I-20. You will then schedule a visa interview to obtain your visa to study at SUU. The following information will be required of all foreign students who are applying for admission to Southern Utah University.
- International graduate applicants must satisfy all graduate program admission requirements in addition to the international admission requirements. The following admission requirements apply only to international students that plan on attending an in-person graduate program via an F-1 student visa. Additional online graduate programs are available which do not require international students to obtain supporting immigration documents from SUU.
International16552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8276 USD per semester during 12 months.
National16552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8276 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State5114 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2557 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Cedar City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.