The goal of the program is to provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary to address the continuously changing cybersecurity and global security environment.
University of Houston Downtown's Security Management degree better prepares managers to reduce the risk to organizations by identifying the threats, be they cyber threats or traditional criminal and terrorist threats.
Course discussions include mitigating the risks of cybercriminals, cyber terrorists, extortion, multinational criminals, business continuity and leading teams of security experts. Students will be versed on identifying emerging threats, making risk assessments and implementing risk based security plans to better protect organizations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Security
- Corporate Security
- Cybersecurity Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesTerrorism & Security Cyber Security View 84 other Masters in Terrorism & Security in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Apply for admissions using the Apply Texas Application online.
- Submit official transcripts from all institutions previously attended including the institution where your bachelor’s degree or equivalent was awarded.
- Additional supporting documents are required for each specific program; please visit the program website for program requirements and other information.
- Submit your $80 admissions application fee.
International9102 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4551 USD per semester during 12 months.
National9102 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4551 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State4794 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2397 USD per semester during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.