Students will also develop skills in data analysis, presentation, and visualization; skills that will permit them to visualize results and make predictions. The course work is supplemented with real world projects and/or internships with industry providing experience and networking opportunities in industry or research.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to data science and analytics
- Data exploration
- Data gathering and warehousing
- Data Analysis and Operations Research
- Machine Learning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data View 202 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application fee: $50 (non-refundable), submitted with your online application
- Graduate application essay describing computing experience
- Three current letters of recommendation sent electronically via the Discover Stockton Application (preferably at least one from a faculty member).
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended (including Stockton) showing successful completion of a baccalaureate degree from a regionally-accredited institution.
- The TOEFL Exam is required of students for whom English is the second language.
International961 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 961 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National961 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 961 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State624 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 624 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.