The Business Administration program from University of West Florida admits applicants who will commit to taking two courses per semester in a prescribed sequence.
Thus, we build a cohort of participants that track through the program at the same rate and take the same course load.
This results in developing a comfortable working relationship with other members of your "cohort". In addition, the student-to-student learning, the personal interaction that occurs between experienced professionals, will be enhanced.
At the end of a student's MBA program, a completed MBA portfolio must be presented to the MBA Director in order to receive a degree.
We are accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Process Integration
- Information Resources and Industry Analysis
- Accounting Aspects of Business Policy Determination
- Business Analytics
- Management and Organizational Behavior
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
January, March, May, June, August, October,
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 102 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Official transcripts (sent from a college or university directly to the Graduate School, bearing an official seal and signature) from all previously attended universities. Students who received their undergraduate degree from UWF do not need to provide UWF transcripts.
International7532 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15064 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National7532 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15064 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.