The program assures participants of course availability, fixed schedules, a specified start date and a specified finish date. For those without a business study background, combining the MBA Program with the Accelerated MBA Foundations makes it possible for the qualified applicant to complete the MBA at UWF in no more than two years.The program admits applicants who will commit to taking two courses per semester in a prescribed sequence. Thus, we build a cohort of participants that track through the program at the same rate and take the same course load. This results in developing a comfortable working relationship with other members of your "cohort". In addition, the student-to-student learning, the personal interaction that occurs between experienced professionals, will be enhanced.At the end of a student's MBA program, a completed MBA portfolio must be presented to the MBA Director in order to receive a degree.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Managerial Accounting
- Micro- and Macro-Economics
- Corporate Finance
- Management Information Systems/e-Business
- Business Calculus
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 401 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An earned bachelor's degree from an institution that is fully accredited by a regional or national accrediting agency recognized by the United States Department of Education.
- Be in good standing at all previous institutions of higher learning.
- A score on a nationally standardized graduate admissions test, such as the General Test of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE), the Miller Analogies Test (MAT), the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT), or an equivalent that is acceptable for the program to which the student is applying.
- Approval by the department offering the degree to which the applicant is applying.
International1029 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1029 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National463 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 463 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State369 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 369 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.