You need to do more than understand a diagnosis and implement a treatment plan. You're expected to be a straightforward communicator, a thoughtful leader, an effective educator, a strong advocate for your patients and community, a contributing member of a healthcare team and much more.
The MSN Nursing Administration at Curry College was designed for you if you:
- Are a registered nurse with a valid Massachusetts RN license
- Have a bachelor's degree in any field
- Seek to advance in your nursing career as an Administrator
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- Advanced Assessment and Clinical Reasoning
- Informatics and Health Information Management
- Nursing Theory, Science and Evidence-based Practice
- Advanced Pharmacology
- Advanced Evidence Based Research and Statistical
- Organizational Leadership in Health Care
- Quality Improvement Science and Risk Management in Healthcare
- Health Policy, Systems and Financing
- Capstone Seminar
- Practicum in Nursing Administration
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesNursing View 738 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Your official undergraduate transcript and any graduate transcript(s) sent to Curry College in a sealed envelope from the academic institutions(s).
- Your current resume.
- One letter of recommendation from a professional reference familiar with your work and your potential for graduate studies in nursing.
- A personal statement that describes your nursing background and your interest in pursuing the Nursing Education or Nursing Administration program.
- 5. A copy of an unrestricted MA registered nurse license.
International34020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34020 USD per year during 24 months.
National34020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34020 USD per year during 24 months.
Alumni receive a 20% tuition discount for all credited programs excluding ACCEL.
Living costs for Milton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.