The MS in Management Information Systems (STEM) from the University of Pittsburgh can be pursued with a Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics, as a dual degree with the MBA, or in a part-time format.
Additionally, Katz students may enhance their degree with one of several certificate programs offered by the University of Pittsburgh's School of Computing and Information. There is a separate, additional application process required for students interested in pursuing a certificate.
Student Clubs and Professional Organizations:
- Business Technology Club
- Consulting Club
- Case Competition Club
- Pittsburgh Technology Council
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Information Systems
- Business Systems Platforms
- Project Management Concepts and Processes
- Database Management
- Information Technology Governance
- Human Factors in IS Design
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Information Systems View 164 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- Application fee of $50
- Official transcripts
- Report of the results of the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- Two letters of recommendation
- International applicants must also submit the following: (a) official academic records accompanied by notarized English translations, including diplomas for degrees earned; (b) test scores on the TOEFL, Duolingo English Test, or the IELTS (required of applicants whose official native language is not English even if English was the medium of instruction in the foreign schools attended by the applicant).
International43880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 43880 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National43880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 43880 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State31280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 31280 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.