The MS in Management Information Systems from the University of Pittsburgh can be pursued with a Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics, as a dual degree with the MBA, or in a part-time format.
Additionally, Katz students may enhance their degree with one of several certificate programs offered by the University of Pittsburgh's School of Computing and Information. There is a separate, additional application process required for students interested in pursuing a certificate.
Student Clubs and Professional Organizations:
- Business Technology Club
- Consulting Club
- Case Competition Club
- Pittsburgh Technology Council
- Information Systems
- Business Systems Platforms
- Project Management Concepts and Processes
- Database Management
- Information Technology Governance
- Human Factors in IS Design
- 12 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement Studies Business Information Systems View 272 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United States
- Official transcripts from any previous coursework
- GMAT and TOEFL reports (or GRE or IELTS scores, if applicable)
- There is one essay required as part of the online application. Essays should be no longer than one page, written in an essay format (no bullet points), and typed in Arial font.
- You must also attach a résumé as part of the online application, typed in Arial font and printed in black ink only. This will help your résumé to look more professional.
No prior work experience or prerequisite courses are required.
International53000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53000 USD per year during 12 months.
National53000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53000 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State31280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31280 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Pittsburgh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.