In addition to mastering the quantitative and qualitative aspects of Finance—valuation techniques, forecasting methods, application of time value of money, building pro-forma financial statements, managing corporate finance functions, and investing and portfolio management—students will learn data mining, multivariate data analysis, programming, and database management to enable powerful financial decision-making.
We offer a master degree in Finance and Business Analytics (STEM) at the University of Pittsburgh. At Katz, we prepare our students to gain a broad introduction to their distinct business areas and develop the advanced technical skills sought by the world’s leading organizations.
We are deeply committed to preparing and mentoring the finest high-impact business leaders in the world. Our approach is designed to develop each student's personal brand based on his or her unique strengths and goals.
Here you’ll find information about pursuing Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) certification as well as other professional development opportunities in business analytics.
- Financial Modeling
- Investment Management/Capital Markets
- Corporate Finance
- Data Programming with Python
- Decision Technologies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Business Intelligence & Analytics View 475 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
- Online application
- Application fee of $50
- Official transcripts
- Report of the results of the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- Two letters of recommendation
- International applicants must also submit the following: (a) official academic records accompanied by notarized English translations, including diplomas for degrees earned; (b) test scores on the TOEFL, Duolingo English Test, or the IELTS (required of applicants whose official native language is not English even if English was the medium of instruction in the foreign schools attended by the applicant).
International53000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53000 USD per year during 24 months.
National53000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53000 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State31280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31280 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Pittsburgh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.