In addition to certification, this Art and Design Education intellectually challenging pathway at Pratt Institute supports research on curriculum design, pedagogical practice, and the historical and contemporary state of the field in art and design education.
Through the integration of research and practice, the program contributes to professional renewal, leadership and innovation. The program can be completed in three semesters.
More informationVisit official programme website
- The Inclusive Classroom
- Media and Materials
- Teaching in the NYC Public Schools
- Saturday Art School
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Design Visual Arts View 3538 other Masters in Education in United States
- All graduate students must file the application using our online system. There is a non-refundable $50 application fee.
- Transcripts: a scan of your official transcripts should be uploaded when you complete your online application. Request an official copy from your school, either digitally or physically, scan it, and upload it.
- International students must have all transcripts translated into English by a certified translation service.
- Two letters of recommendation from employers, professors, or others able to judge your potential for graduate study in your specific program.
International34416 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 34416 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National34416 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 34416 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.