Primary areas of focus are education and training in sports science, nutrition, sports medicine, and research. The curriculum integrates coursework, research, and practical application experiences pertaining to multiple aspects of athletic and human performance.
All students in the Sports Science program offered by the University of Pittsburgh will complete a one year sports science practical experience with a designated sports team or organization and will also have access to the Sports Medicine and Nutrition research facilities and faculty.
- Seminar in Sports Medicine
- Research Seminar in Sports Medicine
- Laboratory Techniques in Sports Medicine
- Exercise Physiology
- Nutrition and Performance
- Dietary Supplements for Health & Performance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Management Sports Sciences View 577 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the SHRS ApplyYourself online application.
- Submit the application fee of $50 (U.S.).
- Submit an essay—a description of professional and educational goals that are realistically attainable during enrollment in the graduate program.
- Submit three letters of reference, preferably from individuals who have instructed you in academic settings and/or supervised research activities. These letters should address the applicant’s academic, professional and personal attributes, and potential for meaningful graduate study.
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges/universities you have attended.
International49662 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 49662 USD per year during 12 months.
National49662 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 49662 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State29266 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29266 USD per year during 12 months.
Part-time: LOCAL: $1,190 per credit NATIONAL/INTERNATIONAL: $2,031 per credit
Living costs for Pittsburgh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.