Program Learning Goals and Objectives1. Use assistive technology to promote the skills of speaking, reading, writing, and listening with individuals with developmental disabilities who require behavioral modifications.2. Prepare and submit a competitive grant proposal to a public or private organization.3. Evaluate research for utility in the practice of diagnosing and treating individuals with developmental disabilities or behavior modifications.4. Demonstrate knowledge and expertise in all areas of the Behavior Analyst Task List Fourth Edition
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Assistive Technology for Applied Behavior Analysis
- Grant Writing for Applied Behavior Analysis
- Capstone Project in Applied Behavior Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesOrganisational Behaviour View 152 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
- Application for admission to the Office of Graduate Admissions and a $50 application fee. Online Application
- Applicants for the M.S. in Applied Behavior Analysis must hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution of higher education.
- One official transcript mailed to the Office of Graduate Admissions from each college or university previously attended, including all earned grades and degree
- Applicant’s cumulative undergraduate grade point average (GPA) must be at least a 2.8 for admission into program.
International24546 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12273 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National12204 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6102 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.