The Kinesiology, Coaching Education program of the Georgia Southern University is one of three nationally accredited by the National Committee for Accreditation of Coaching Education and the curriculum follows the National Standards Sport Coaches for high school, college and elite coaching.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sport Coaching Pedagogy
- Sociocultural Foundations of Sport Coaching
- Scientific Foundations of Human Performance
- Practical Applications of Human Performance
- Administrative Issues in Coaching
- Prevention, Recognition and Care of Athletic Injuries
- 14 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Coaching Sports Sciences View 73 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United States
- Completion of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Regular admission will be considered for students with a grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 (4.0 scale) for the last 60 credit hours of their undergraduate degree. .
- A College of Graduate Studies Online Application.
- A full vita or resume that includes the following: work history, professional experiences, membership and participation in professional organizations, other experiences related to coaching, contact information for a minimum of three references
International358 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 358 USD per credit during 14 months.
National358 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 358 USD per credit during 14 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.