Areas of study in the International Education Curriculum Development and Supervision program of Endicott College include curriculum development, use of technology in the classroom, assessment, leadership, and teaching methodologies to meet the needs of diverse student populations in international schools.
Endicott College offers a Master of Education in International Curriculum Development and Supervision through a blended program of online and face-to-face studies, with summer courses in Leysin, Switzerland.
Educators are challenged to create excellent learning architectures and cultures of learning that encourages principles such as learner engagement, assessment “for, of, and as” learning, research and reflection on learning, inquiry, and understanding, as well as ongoing school enrichment, transformation, and innovation.
This flexible program can be completed in a minimum of 18 months or over an extended period of time to meet your personal requirements.
The program of studies comprises six online and six face-to-face courses which are delivered during the following time periods. Students may begin their studies at any time of year.
At the end of this program, students will:
- Articulate a personal philosophy of curriculum, learning architecture, culture, and "ecology."
- Identify and interpret research and theories that provide a framework for effective curricular and assessment principles in international school settings.
- Develop a repertoire of strategies to facilitate, mentor, and share curriculum and teaching with educators, parents, students and other stakeholders who represent diverse cultural groups.
- Implement and teach others to implement a broad variety of curriculum theories, designs, and successful practices.
- Use and teach others to use a variety of assessment strategies to create student and teacher learning and metacognition, to inform future curricular changes, and to provide evidence of learning.
- Identify and analyze future trends and issues related to the functions and roles of curricular leaders in international school settings.
- Make targeted learning principles connected to the curriculum and genuinely visible at all times in preparation for (but not exclusively for) varied "visiting teams" and quality audits.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategies for Change in International Schools
- Innovative Practices in Education
- Research Methods
- Vertical and Horizontal Curriculum Architecture: School Wide Prerequisites and Process
- Facilitating Teaching and Learning
- Theories in Curriculum
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation View 3549 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed graduate application and non-refundable $50 application fee (check made payable to Endicott College). Application fee waived for Endicott Alumni and veteran & military students;
- Please include two letters of recommendation: one academic reference and one professional reference is desired.
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic work should be sent directly from the institution(s) including confirmation of undergraduate degree, date confirmed, and any other graduate work.
- Please include an essay of 250-500 words on career goals and motivation for graduate study.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all students whose native language is not English. Endicott also accepts IELTS scores.
- Interview with program director/dean.
International530 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 530 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
National530 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 530 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.