Endicott College offers a Master of Education in International Education Administration with your choice of models.
- A blended program of online and face-to-face studies, with summer courses in Madrid or Leysin, Switzerland
- A 100% online program
The International Education Administration program of Endicott College is a dynamic, intensive 36-credit learning experience in which you cultivate leadership skills in negotiation, communication and mediation; personnel and financial management; curriculum design and leadership; measurement and evaluation; and innovative leadership practices. Drawn from international, private, and public school standards and based upon strong theoretical foundations, courses reflect the practical, hands-on learning necessary for effective leadership in K-12 schools.
The program is designed to provide the skills and tools experts, researchers, and practitioners believe leaders need in our changing, complex global environment. Completion of the capstone Leadership Development Seminar provides you with a personal, action-oriented, leadership development plan ready for use to make a significant difference in guiding schools forward and improving the international educational environment.
This flexible blended program can be completed in a minimum of 18 months or over an extended period of time to meet your personal requirements.
The blended program of studies comprises six online and six face-to-face courses which are delivered during the following time periods. Students may begin their studies at any time of year.
Upon completion of the program, students will:
- Demonstrate the practical skills necessary for effective leadership in international schools
- Develop the skills needed by practitioners in a changing and complex global environment
- Discover and articulate a personal philosophy of leadership
- Develop an action-oriented, leadership development plan to use to guide international schools in making improvements
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- School Leadership
- Facilitating Teaching and Learning
- Leadership in International Education
- Negotiation, Communication/Mediation to Improve Schools
- Strategies for Change in International Schools
- Marketing of Organizations
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation View 3763 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed graduate application and non-refundable $50 application fee (check made payable to Endicott College). Application fee waived for Endicott Alumni and veteran & military students;
- Please include two letters of recommendation: one academic reference and one professional reference is desired.
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic work should be sent directly from the institution(s) including confirmation of undergraduate degree, date confirmed, and any other graduate work.
- Please include an essay of 250-500 words on career goals and motivation for graduate study.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all students whose native language is not English. Endicott also accepts IELTS scores.
- Interview with program director/dean.
International530 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 530 USD per credit during 18 months.
National530 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 530 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for Beverly
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.