The Spanish program focuses on the literature, linguistics, culture and civilization of Spain, Latin America, and Hispanics in the United States. Students in the program learn research methods, enhance language skills, and acquire a scholarly view of culture, literature, and linguistics of the Spanish-speaking world.
- Spanish Psycholinguistics
- Spanish Dialectology
- History of the Spanish Language
- Spanish Morphosyntax
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Deadline passed, Local
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Linguistics View 919 other Masters in Language Studies in United States
- One official transcript (in a sealed envelope) from each college/university attended.
- A bachelor’s degree in Spanish or a related field.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Writing sample written in Spanish on a topic of literature or linguistics of the Spanish-speaking world, including Hispanics in the USA
- Interview with the Spanish MA Program Director.
- Approval by the Graduate Committee of the Department of Modern Languages and Literatures.
International288 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 288 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National288 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 288 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State288 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 288 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.