The Nonprofit Management program of University of Central Florida provides opportunities for students to prepare for employment or to advance their careers as administrators in nonprofit organizations. The program is intended to produce graduates equipped with the management skills and analytical skills needed for successful careers in the nonprofit sector.
An Out of State Master in Nonprofit Management Cohort Track is available for students who are not Florida residents and who reside outside the state of Florida. The admission standards and degree requirements are the same as the traditional program. Students interested in the out-of-state Master of Nonprofit Management cohort should refer to that track for more information.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Volunteerism in Nonprofit Management
- Nonprofit Resource Development
- Grant and Contract Management
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Nonprofit Financial Management
- Ethics and Governance in Nonprofit Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 712 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- An official transcript meeting the minimum GPA requirement of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale), in a sealed envelope, from each college/university attended.
- Three letters of recommendation are required. Letters of recommendation must specifically address the prospective student’s ability to succeed in graduate coursework and his or her work ethic. Recommendation letters from professors are preferred, however, letters from supervisors are also acceptable.
- Résumé: The most current, professional résumé should be provided.
- Statement of goals.
- Applicants applying to this program who have attended a college/university outside the United States must provide a course-by-course credential evaluation with GPA calculation.
International25036 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12518 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National25036 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12518 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State11804 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5902 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.