Professional practices in the field of early education focus on strategies and best practices, rooted in theory and philosophy, supported by research. Students who earn their master’s in early childhood education will interpret, evaluate and apply research and theory related to all areas of early childhood education.
Master of Arts in Education – Early Childhood Education from Concordia University, St. Paul is a non-licensure teaching program. Courses taken while obtaining the degree in early childhood education address the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) standards for advanced professional preparation.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Effective Research Writing
- Play: Theoretical Foundations and Applications
- Language Development and Emergent Literacy
- Educational Research and Applications
- The Diverse Classroom
- Graduate Study Abroad
- 49 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education View 3513 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application: Create an account and submit our online application. Once submitted, you can follow your application process through the application portal.
- Official College Transcripts: Submit official transcripts from an accreditor that is recognized by the US Department of Education stating the conferral of the Bachelor’s degree or higher with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 based on a 4.0 system.
- Personal Statement
International395 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 395 USD per credit and a duration of 49 days.
National395 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 395 USD per credit and a duration of 49 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.