Learn to Manage Rapid Change with an Online M.S. in Applied Economics (MSAE)
Business and policy decisions are about change. Managing and excelling amid that change requires a knowledge foundation in the underlying business and policy decision-making process, a skillset geared to analyzing change, and the adaptability to use knowledge and tools effectively regardless of the magnitude of change.
Students of the Applied Economics program of the Georgia Southern University learn how to evaluate business decisions and policy programs and explain progression of various events and their impact on the economy in a business or policy context.
- Courses designed and delivered by experienced Georgia Southern professors certified to teach online
- Engagement in simulations, discussions and multimedia presentations
- Training in applied economic analysis using real-world data
- AACSB accredited
- Fully-online program
- No campus visits required
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Economics meets regional accreditation for teaching
- Seamless transition from the certificate to the MSAE
- Courses are fully asynchronous permitting students to complete their work on their own schedule
- 2-year (5 semester) curriculum with a spring or fall start
- Take 2 courses/semester to accommodate busy schedules
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Math for Applied Economics
- Applied Econometrics
- International Economics
- History of Economic Thought
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Econometrics View 65 other Masters in Economics in United States
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Undergraduate GPA: minimum of 3.00 on a 4.00 point scale
- Competitive GRE score
- Completed courses in calculus, statistics, macroeconomics, and microeconomics with a minimum grade of "C" in each course and a minimum GPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale in these courses.
International358 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 358 USD per credit during 12 months.
National358 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 358 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.