The Interactive Entertainment program of University of Central Florida provides specific skills in the area of game design, as well as essential skills such as problem solving, teamwork, and project management.
FIEA provides a team-based, industry-oriented education in a world-class facility located at UCF’s Center for Emerging Media in downtown Orlando. Student production teams are mentored by industry experts and researchers who provide instruction in game design, technical design, creative collaboration, rapid prototyping, 3-D animation and modeling, technical art, motion capture, software engineering, legal and ethical issues, preproduction, and postmortems. Graduates have access to internship opportunities and job interviews with game and media companies from across the country.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Production for Media
- Rapid Prototype Production
- Experimentation, Application and Innovation in Games
- Preproduction and Prototyping
- Digital Asset Creation
- Production and Design
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesLiberal Arts View 248 other Masters in Liberal Arts in United States
- One official transcript (in a sealed envelope) from each college/university attended.
- Official, competitive GRE score taken within the last five years.
- A portfolio of prior work as it relates to their area of specialization (art, programming, production, etc.) sent directly to the Florida Interactive Entertainment Academy.
International43008 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21504 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National43008 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21504 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State13320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6660 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.