Healthcare is America’s fastest-growing service industry, and healthcare executives are in demand to administer the acute and long-term care needs of an aging population and to serve as consultants to businesses and industrial organizations. The Master of Health Administration degree program focuses on the structure of healthcare organizations and examines important issues that impact the healthcare industry as well as examining the management and administrative aspects of health services organizations. It encompasses the business management side of health care, including human resources, marketing, sales, accounting, information systems, planning, and facility management.
The Health Administration - Health Services Administration program of University of Central Florida is attractive to working professionals as all course options are offered at night. Selected courses are also available during the day for students with more flexible schedules. Students can enroll in the program on a full0time or part-time basis. Courses are offered in a mixed-mode format with classroom limits capped at 30 students per section.
- Health Care Decision Sciences and Knowledge Management
- Health Care Organization and Management
- Health Care Services Management
- Health Economics and Policy
- Management and Health Information Systems
- Health Care Human Resources
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHealth Management Health Sciences View 2354 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- One official transcript (in a sealed envelope) from each college/university attended.
- Goal statement indicating how the Master of Health Administration program will enhance career goals.
- Résumé (no longer than two pages).
- Applicants applying to this program who have attended a college/university outside the United States must provide a course-by-course credential evaluation with GPA calculation.
International60894 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1194 USD per credit during 12 months.
National60894 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1194 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State18819 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 369 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Orlando
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.