In this program you will learn how to implement solutions to business problems. Our designed method focuses on leveraging the combined power of mathematical statistics, computing technology and data analysis to construct business-databased predictions. The program prepares graduates to:
- Positively impact the bottom line through data-driven decision making
- Transform data into insights and solutions to solve business problems
- Build computer applications
- Analyze and display data
- Gain an understanding of short-term and long-term forecasting methods
- Implement market performance analysis
More informationVisit official programme website
- Accounting and Finance Fundamentals
- Quantitative Analysis
- Marketing and Operations Fundamentals
- Analytics Programming
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 202 other Masters in International Business in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Graduate Application
- $35 application fee
- Official transcript(s) verifying receipt of an undergraduate degree and official transcripts of all academic work at the undergraduate and graduate levels are required for all students
- Three letters of recommendation
- Letter of Recommendation Form
- Statement of Purpose
- Satisfactory completion of an approved undergraduate or graduate Statistics course and Calculus course. Challenge exams are available.
- Official copy of GMAT or GRE scores unless the applicant qualifies for a GMAT Waiver
International627 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 627 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National627 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 627 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State326 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 326 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.