The Anthropology program of California State University Los Angeles has three options: Archaeology, Sociocultural Anthropology, and Biological Anthropology. The Archaeology option prepares students for careers in archaeology or cultural resource management. The Biological Anthropology option prepares students for careers in forensic anthropology or other aspects of law enforcement, bioarchaeology, or primatology. The Sociocultural option prepares students for careers in cultural anthropology or ethnography.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Anthropological Theory and Analysis
- Development of Archaeological Theory
- Seminar: Physical Anthropology
- Forensic Anthropology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesAnthropology View 165 other Masters in Anthropology in United States
- Applicants must have a baccalaureate in anthropology and a 2.75 grade point average in the last 60 semester units attempted and a B (3.0) grade point average in anthropology courses
- Completion of a four-year Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university by the end of summer for Fall admission, or by the end of Fall for Spring admission
- Meet English Language Proficiency if the Bachelor’s degree was not earned at an accredited college/university where English is the only language of instruction
International396 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 396 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National396 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 396 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.