The Biomedical Sciences program of University of Central Florida is a nonthesis program for students who wish to further their knowledge in the field and prepare for professional careers in medical fields, higher education, and research. Students interested in research and thesis work should apply to the Master of Science in Biotechnology program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Clinically Oriented Human Anatomy
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Regulation of Gene Expression
- Medical Ethics
- Laboratory Methods in Molecular Biology
- Tissue Engineering
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBiomedicine Genetics View 450 other Masters in Genetics in United States
- One official transcript (in a sealed envelope) from each college/university attended.
- A bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences or related area.
- Official, competitive GRE score (taken within the last five years) or MCAT score (taken within the last three years).
- Three letters of recommendation.
- A written statement of research experience, area of interest, and immediate and long-range goals.
- Resume or CV.
International43008 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21504 USD per semester during 12 months.
National43008 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21504 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State13320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6660 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Orlando
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.