This program is not designed for students seeking a teaching license. Students complete four core courses, including a capstone course on implementation of best practices, and 27 credits in three goal areas. In this Dyslexia Specialist Concentration, individuals will complete 9 courses/27 credits with content meeting the Knowledge and Practice Standards for Teachers of Reading set forth by the International Dyslexia Association (IDA). Three courses are associated with Wilson Reading Level I Certification, three courses are associated with Wilson Reading Level II Certification, and the three courses in the Foundations of Literacy goal area have been selected to meet IDA standards.
- Educational Research
- Dynamic Perspectives in Education
- Consultation and Collaboration Strategies
For more information, please visit the program website.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Self-paced, Semi-structured
- No interaction at all, Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesEducation Special Education View 152 other Masters in Special Education in United States
General requirementsAdmissions requirements are as follows:
- Official transcript of a Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Three letters of recommendation
- Professional resume
- Official transcripts of graduate level course work from a regionally accredited institution (if applicable)
- Graduate application and fee
- An essay
International58 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 58 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National58 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 58 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!