The Informatics (Quantitative Economics) MSc program offered at Emporia State University provides practical skills in data science and economic research. The program is available to students to complete entirely online, and many courses are available in a “hybrid” setting where students can interact on line or attend the on-campus class.
Potential careers include:
- Legal Informatics (Discovery Analyst, Legal Documents Analyst, Case Management Consultant, Legal Investigator, Litigation Support Analyst, and others)
- Competitive Intelligence (Business Intelligence Analyst, Sales Force Analyst, Knowledge Management Officer, Intelligence Specialist, Predictive Data Analyst)
- Market Researchers
- Account Management
- Programming and Data Analysis for Informatics
- Informatics Capstone Seminar
- Database Design
- Information Retrieval
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Business Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems View 129 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United States
- GPA: dependent on academic program
- Non-native English speakers should submit official English proficiency test (TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo English Test) scores. Non-native English speakers who do not submit a test score will need to take an English placement exam upon arrival to Emporia State University.
- Emporia State University offers beginner, intermediate and advanced courses for students who need to improve their communication skills.
- The duration of time to complete the Intensive English Program is based on the English Proficiency Test score as well as the student's initiative and performance in class. Students may be allowed to enroll in one or more academic courses while enrolled in the Intensive English Program depending on their placement scores.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of objectives
International13555 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13555 USD per year during 12 months.
National13555 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13555 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.