The Quantitative Economics concentration prepares students with strong quantitative backgrounds in data science.
Focusing on econometric analyses and programming, this concentration is rigorous and mathematically intensive to equip students to be versatile and truly interdisciplinary in their application of quantitative economics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Informatics
- Programming and Data Analysis for Informatics
- Informatics Capstone Seminar
- Database Design
- Information Retrieval
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Business Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems View 180 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
- Bachelor’s degree with a major, minor, or concentration in economics, mathematics, statistics, sciences, social science, or related field from an accredited 4-year institution.
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 for full admissions. Below 3.0 may be considered for probationary admission.
- At least one course in statistics.
- Two letters of reference.
- Current resume.
- Advising interview.
- Statement of Objectives.
- At least one course in economics (or equivalent.)
- At least one course in statistics (or equivalent.)
- At least one course in calculus (or equivalent.)
- 15 hours of core courses, 6 hours of capstone, and 15 hours of concentration-specific electives.
International389 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 389 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National389 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 389 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State259 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 259 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.