What you will learn
The Elementary Content is designed for educators who wish to improve their teaching, management, and assessment skills of diverse learners. A candidate for this Instructional Specialist (Elementary Content) MSc program offered at Emporia State University program is typically an educator that intends to remain in a general education classroom or work as an instructional specialist/team leader in the school setting. The candidate will learn to deal more effectively with diverse student learners and move from theory to best practice in the field.
- Applications of Developmental Theories
- Information Literacy
- Differentiating Instruction
- Instructional Leadership and Coaching
- Teaching/Learning Models
- Leadership and Coaching Practicum
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Special Education Early Childhood Education View 771 other Masters in Special Education in United States
- GPA: dependent on academic program
- Non-native English speakers should submit official English proficiency test (TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo English Test) scores. Non-native English speakers who do not submit a test score will need to take an English placement exam upon arrival to Emporia State University.
- Emporia State University offers beginner, intermediate and advanced courses for students who need to improve their communication skills.
- The duration of time to complete the Intensive English Program is based on the English Proficiency Test score as well as the student's initiative and performance in class. Students may be allowed to enroll in one or more academic courses while enrolled in the Intensive English Program depending on their placement scores.
International11296 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11296 USD per year during 12 months.
National11296 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11296 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Kansas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.