The Public Affairs degree at University of Texas at Dallas will prepare students for carrying out administrative and leadership responsibilities in government and nonprofit settings. The specific outcome objectives for students who graduate with the MPA degree are:
- An understanding of the philosophical, theoretical and legal foundations of public management, policymaking and leadership in government and nonprofit settings.
- Proficiency in organizational and decision analysis, research and evaluation practice, and quantitative and qualitative techniques.
- Sound preparation for careers in the public and nonprofit sectors.
- Mastery of persuasive written and oral communication.
Graduates of the program seek positions such as: city manager, government and nonprofit executive, human resource director, policy analyst, local government and nonprofit manager, police officer, firefighter, management analyst and public sector consultant.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Public Management
- Public Policymaking and Institutions
- Organizational Theory
- Government Financial Management and Budgeting
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 508 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- Proof of English proficiency.
- GRE or GMAT score.
- Completed UT Dallas graduate application.
- Application fee.
- $50 non-refundable international credential evaluation fee.
- Diplomas and/or degree certificates. Upload scanned copies with certified English translations by the appropriate academic institution or government agency.
- All college/university transcripts or mark sheets.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Certified translation of non-English documents.
International18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State10542 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5271 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.