The Financial Technology and Analytics program at University of Texas at Dallas is designed for students with or without a previous educational background in finance, but with a proclivity toward quantitative approaches to managerial issues.
- Financial data analytics and risk management are becoming two of the hottest fields in finance, and this program is designed to help students succeed in these areas.
- Career options include, but are not limited to: financial data analyst, credit analyst, quantitative credit risk analyst, financial analyst, financial engineer, research analyst, risk and insurance analyst, market risk analyst, quantitative risk analyst, chief risk officer, risk management officer, risk management analyst, data scientist, data engineer, data modeler, and BI Analyst (business intelligence analyst).
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Financial Analytics Training and Internship
- Financial Accounting Information and Analysis
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Asset Pricing and Management
- Corporate Finance and Risk Management
- Advanced Mathematics in Finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Risk Management Actuarial Science View 113 other Masters in Risk Management in United States
- Proof of English proficiency.
- GRE or GMAT score.
- Completed UT Dallas graduate application.
- Application fee.
- $50 non-refundable international credential evaluation fee.
- Diplomas and/or degree certificates. Upload scanned copies with certified English translations by the appropriate academic institution or government agency.
- All college/university transcripts or mark sheets.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Certified translation of non-English documents.
International22302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11151 USD per semester during 12 months.
National22302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11151 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State12344 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6172 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Richardson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.