In the Community Health Education program offered by University of North Carolina Greensboro, students receive academic preparation in the traditional public health fields of epidemiology, statistics, environmental health, health policy with course work and field-based experiences emphasizing the development of practitioner competencies.
The degree program prepares graduates for careers in public health and health care settings at local, state, regional, or national level.
The MPH program in Community Health Education, through innovative teaching and scholarship, prepares students to be leaders who engage communities and promote the health of populations.
Strengthen experiential learning opportunities to develop professional and competent leaders.
Enhance faculty-student engagement through innovative and reflective teaching and mentoring.
Advance the field through interdisciplinary research, evaluation, and advocacy that challenges health inequities.
Strengthen student and faculty involvement in community- engaged research, evaluation, and advocacy in local and global settings.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Principles of Community Health Education
- Public Health Statistics
- Environmental Health
- Management of Community Health Organizations
- Health Policy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
International applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their application one month prior to the posted departmental deadline.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management View 441 other Masters in Health Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or appropriately-evaluated credentials for non-U.S. schools.
- Satisfactory academic standing as an undergraduate or in a post-baccalaureate program: “B” (3.0 GPA) average or better.
- Approval of the academic department in which the graduate student will major. (Assumes an undergraduate major appropriate to the proposed graduate study.)
- Satisfactory scores on the Graduate Record Examination
International1715 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1715 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1715 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1715 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State653 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 653 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.